One of my favorite dinners to make when we have a full crisper is pizza. Just fill it up with fresh vegetables, like broccoli, tomato, and mushroom, and you have a perfect meal.
Chicken Vegetable Pizza
For the Pizza Dough
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 7 grams active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cups water warm
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine water, yeast, and sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer.
- Allow to proof for 5-10 minutes.
- Add oil, flour, and salt.
- Mix with dough hook attachment for 10-12 minutes until elastic and smooth.
- Place dough in oiled bowl, cover with a damp towel, and let sit 1.5 hours.
- Divide dough into two parts and shape into balls.
- Cover with a damp towel and let rest at least 30 minutes.
- Roll out and top as desired.
- Bake at 375F/190C for 20-25 minutes.