It wasn’t until I reached adulthood that I found an appreciation for pork. The chop is such a wonderful cut of meat, and by just cooking it simply, you can create something wonderful.
Rosemary Pork Chop
- 2 pork chops , boneless
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic
- to taste salt pepper and
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops, rosemary, and smashed garlic cloves to the pan.
- Sear 5 minutes each side (depending on thickness).
- Add the cold butter to the pan and baste the chops until they reach your desired doneness (145-160F).
- Plate the chops and pour over some of the remaining butter sauce and garlic.