Please enjoy my very first recipe video! This is how I make chicken stock every couple of weeks. To see how I use this stock, check out my recipe for Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Quarter the onion and chop the carrot and green onion into large pieces.
- Slice the ginger into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients on a sheet pan and broil for 20 minutes, or until lightly charred.
- Place into the Instant Pot and cover with water.
- Cover with the lid and set the valve to "Sealing."
- Select "Manual" and cook under high pressure for 45 minutes.
- Release pressure by moving the valve to "Venting."
- Remove lid and strain out the chicken and vegetables.
- Pour through a fine-mesh strainer for a cleaner stock.